5 Ways To Eat Clean On A Budget
1) Perhaps the most simple way which comes to mind upon thinking about how to eat clean is to buy in bulk. Nowadays, depending on where you live, stores like Costco are a great place to go to buy copious amounts of groceries for a frugal price. By buying in bulk, you not only get a better deal on the products, you also save a trip to the grocery store, saving some time and gas money.
2) Ever considered eating like a college student? I’m currently a senior and aside from the cafeteria (which isn’t all too appetizing), it is common to eat simplistic meals like ramen noodles, salads, soups, and vegetables that you can snack on such as celery or carrots. Sometimes primitive is better, and in this case, cheaper (well..maybe except for the ramen noodles; eat in moderation.
3) If you heeded the advice above and bought in bulk from a big department store like Costco, you will surely have plenty of food to make meals that will provide you with an abundance of left-overs for the coming weeks. Remember, our goal here is to budget our money will maintaining a balanced diet. If you keep this mind you can easily make do with the surplus of food bought at Costco, making meals that will last up to a week, if not a few days at least.
4) Start looking online. I know where I live, in California, all of the organic grocery stores are exorbitantly priced, especially if you are trying to buy food with limited funds. Thus, like mostly anything nowadays, search online and you will most likely be able to find it for a more affordable price. Combine this with the first point in regard to buying food in bulk, and you will be rewarded with great savings that will leave you satisfied and healthy.
5) Last but not least, try to make your own food, and skip the soda pop. In other words, try to limit your beverages to water and milk (good source of protein), and for your food sources, get creative. One idea of being creative with making your own food is to make your own dressings, like a simple olive oil. Rather than buying an overly-priced name brand dressing or sauce, buy ingredients at Costco in bulk which will not only allow you to save money, but also make your own dressings and sauces that you can be proud of and enjoy (and are probably more healthy since you know exactly what’s in them).
There isn’t one perfect way to eat clean on a budget, but there are many ways to optimize your lifestyle so that you can save money and life healthy. Don’t be misled through expensive brand-name food and lots of sugary drinks which aren’t essential to eating clean. If there’s a will, there’s way. Eating clean on a budget is doable if you’re dedicated. Pick a few of the ways listed above and give it a try.
NE Where – Premium Vapor Products is committed to the eating clean and providing information about living a healthier life. In our business, E-cigs are an ever-growing product that revolutionized the tobacco industry. Much different than typical smoke-filled tobacco, E-cigs provide an incomparable experience to the buyer while you avoid taking in smoke, tar, and nicotine.
- Tags: Healthy Living
- Ali Esmaili